Innocare Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Business As Usual
Commercial generators or Industrial generators must be properly maintained in order to preserve dependability as well as maintain manufacturer’s warranty requirements. Your operation depends on a reliable source of power. That is the reason you installed a backup power system. Proper care and maintenance are critical to make certain that your generator is always ready to run to provide you with the power you need to keep your workplace, customer or municipal services up and running during any unexpected loss of utility power.
Innovative Electric Commercial Generator Service Department New Jersey
Innovative Electric will design a preventative maintenance agreement to fit your business needs, regardless of the size of your generator. Our personalized maintenance programs focus on maintaining the reliability and performance of your generator. These plans can be customized to provide you with additional options, depending on your specific requirements, including regulatory.
Our Generator Technicians are highly trained and certified to keep your stand-by power systems operating regardless of the manufacturer. We provide maintenance, service and repair on most major brands including Kohler, Generac, Briggs and Stratton, Baldor, Cummins, Onan, Eaton, Honeywell, Olympian and Siemens. Our staff of skilled service professionals understand stand-by power systems and ensure you are receiving the maximum performance and longevity of operation from your generator.
Our Commercial Generator services include:
- Complete Preventative Maintenance
- Generator Monitoring
- Troubleshoot, diagnostics and repair
- Set up and/or adjust load shedding
- Full-System Transfer Test
- Reverse Shutdown Test (used to identify emergency circuits when normal power is on)
- On site Load Bank Test
- Monthly or Quarterly Physical inspections (with or without load transfer tests)
- Certified Inspection reports
Innocare Commercial Preventative Generator Maintenance
The Innocare Annual Maintenance will consist of the following:
- 360 VISUAL INSPECTION OF GEN (LOUVERS, VENTS CLEAR, FLEX HOSE, HAZARDS, ETC)
- CHECK AND RECORD ENGINE HOURS
- INSPECT SPARK PLUGS, REPLACE IF NECESSARY
- INSPECT AIR FILTER, REPLACE IF NECESSARY
- INSPECT FAN/ALT BELTS (REPLACE AS NECESSARY, ADDITIONAL COST)
- INSPECT ENGINE HOSES (REPLACE AS NECESSARY, ADDITIONAL COST)
- INSPECT COOLING SYSTEM
- CHANGE OIL AND OIL FILTER
- INSPECT THROTTLE AND GOVERNOR LINKAGES/CONTROLS
- REMOVE DEBRIS FROM INSIDE ENCLOSURE, ENSURE PROPER AIR FLOW
- INSPECT/CLEAN BATTERY, INSPECT BATTERY TERMINALS
- INSPECT BATTERY CHARGER AND CHARGER OUTPUT
- INSPECT FUEL REGULATOR/HOSES
- INSPECT/REPLACE FUEL FILTERS (DIESEL ONLY)
- REMOVE WATER FROM FUEL/WATER SEPERATORS (DIESEL ONLY)
- INSPECT ENGINE HARNESS CONNECTIONS AND SENSORS
- CHECK ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS (TIGHTNESS, CORROSION, ETC)
- CHECK VOLTAGE OUTPUT
- INSPECT VOLTAGE REGULATOR, CALIBRATE IF NECESSARY/APPLICABLE
- PERFORM ATS TEST (AT REQUEST OF CUSTOMER ONLY)
Innocare Preventative Commercial Generator Maintenance with Monitoring
Today’s standby power systems are extremely reliable but they are still subject to “failure to start” situations. With a wireless remote generator monitoring system, you will always know the status of your generator. More than 10% of all installed generators are unable to start and carry a load when needed. Monitoring will help you identify these potential “failure to start” situations and correct them before a power failure.
- Low Battery Voltage
- Low Fuel
- Low Coolant Temperature
- Unhandled Systems Alarms
- Missed Exercise
Innovative will install a wireless monitor that will alert you and any key employees to any “event” that the generator has as well as allowing you the ability to “log on” to one or all your generators. You will know when the generator exercises and if any alarms or maintenance alerts are produced. Innovative will also be monitoring your generator and will have the ability to assist you in diagnosing and clearing alarms as well as remotely testing the generator. You will have the ability to produce daily, weekly or custom reports to provide regulatory generator compliance reporting to meet Local, State & Federal requirements.
Not only does a remote monitor reduce the probability of a failure to start situation, it provides savings over a maintenance program that would include several visits a year just to “check” the reliability of the generator. Wireless remote monitoring provides both you and Innovative the information needed in real time to address any situations that may occur with the generator.
- Improved Dependability
- Peace of Mind
- Instant Alarm Notification – Email or Text
- Our Rapid Service Response.
Innocare Preventative Maintenance – Generator Load Bank Testing
Maintaining generator reliability depends on performing regularly scheduled load-bank testing. Load banks allow generators to be tested at their full capacity and ensures that your generator will be fully dependable and operational, as well as completely capable of the highest possible load it may be required to handle at any critical point in time.